Mapei Mapelastic Smart Flexi Cement Powder for Waterproofing PART A
PART A - FLEXI CEMENT POWDER
PART B SOLD SEPARATELY
Two component, high flexibility cementitious mortar, for waterproofing concrete surfaces, balconies, terraces, basins and swimming pools. Can be applied by brush or with a roller.
- Mapelastic Smart is used to form highly flexible, waterproof and protective dressings on concrete structures, even those subject to cracking.
- It may be applied on cementitious screeds, existing floors (clean and well bonded to the substrate) and renders to waterproof bathrooms, showers, balconies, terraces and swimming pools before laying ceramic and natural stone.
- The mortar is applied by brush or with a roller on surfaces that must be perfectly clean and sound.
- Apply thickness of at least 2 mm and embed the Fibreglass Mesh or Mapetex Sel.
- Avoid the Mapelastic Smart membrane come into contact with water for 24 hours after laying.
- Wait at least 5 days before laying ceramic tiles.
- Pot life: 60 minutes.
- Waiting time: 4-5 hours between each coat; 5 days before laying ceramic.
- Colour: grey.
- Application: by brush, roller or
- spray-rendering machine.
- Storage: part A: 12 months; part B: 24 months. Protect from frost.
- approx. 1.6 kg/m2 per mm of thickness when roller or brush applied;
- approx. 2.2 kg/m2 per mm of thickness when spray applied.
- Part A: 20kg bag
- Part B (sold separately): 10kg liquid